Tuesday, February 28, 2006

GOOD NIGHT :)

For the Soul

In sleep
the soul is freed from the demons
that chain him
to the world
which is the void
in the lives of all humanity

It is in sleep
that man can
for one second
catch a glimpse
of the abounding presence of hope

That what we know of as
the darkness that envelopes one in sleep
is actually the light
to the inner sanctum
where we can be truly free

For it is in our dreams
that we are found;
In waking hours
when we are lost;
but
it really is
in our sleep
that we are saved.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Howdy i am new on here, I came upon this message board I find It vastly useful & it's helped me out tons. I hope to give something back & help other people like its helped me.

Thanks a load, See You Later.

11:01 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

What's Happening im fresh to this. I came accross this website I have found It extremely accommodating & its helped me a great deal. I hope to give something back & aid other users like it has helped me.

Cheers all, See Ya Around.

4:04 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home