Tuesday, February 17, 2009

To A-

The past two days have been so out of place for me ever since i heard about your tragic accident. I remember how you were such a good friend and confidante to my friend E, and how you were one of M's bestest friends. We were never close friends, but yours was a name and face I was always familiar with. During the times that our paths crossed, in Boracay, at a mall or restaurant, you never failed to say hello and smile in that warm way you do. I wish i could have known you better in this lifetime, and my heart grieves for those who love you and who are crushed by the fact that they will never see you again. I hope and pray that you have reached a better place that we, in our earthly realm can only dream of.

1 Comments:

Blogger Didi said...

I'm at a loss of words. I have so many things that I want to say - BUT, I can't seem to put them into writing..

12:05 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home