Thursday, February 09, 2006

An Introduction

For those who have been to my (one day old) other blog "Ramblings and Musings of the Kath", you might be surprised as to why I have another blog when I could incorporate all my thoughts in the other one. However, as I thought about it, I felt that since faith was such a strong and serious topic, the overall aura of my other blog wouldn't be that suitable for these kind of discussions..

Anyways, this blog shows another part of me, a part which few of my friends know of. I am posting entries which I have written in the past, and entries which I will be writing in the present and future. Nonetheless, these articles are all written from the bottom of my soul, and describes the journey of my faith and my ultimate discovery of God's love and grace.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home